This event will be in English.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what can a great presentation deliver?!
Companies, organizations, individuals work hard to develop their products, but often fail miserably when trying to communicate it to their audiences.
As a great quote once said: "If companies ran their businesses like they make a PowerPoint presentation, 99% of them would be bankrupt!".
In his presentation, Luc will demonstrate:
• How to strategically increase the clarity of your message
• How to have an honest conversation with your audience rather than a monologue
• How to accept mistakes while presenting and turn them to your advantage
• How to use fonts, colors, animation to increase your impact
• How much information per slide and how this impacts the audiences understanding of your message
• How to create your messaging strategy and flow for maximal impact and retention
Mr. Chenier holds more than 20+ years’ experience as a Creative and Strategic Director in North America, Europe and Asia, working with companies including Rolex, McDonalds, Mazda, MTV, KyivStar, TNK, Pernod Ricard, HSBC Banking, Government of Ukraine as well as Canada, World Bank, etc.
Luc Chenier works with global business leaders and is a regular speaker at business events across Europe.
The number of seats is limited, please register here: http://bit.ly/23PsJ8T
In order to enter America House you should present a passport (internal or external) or driver's license.
Join us as we discuss with Graham Griffith, a US-based media strategist:
1) Media and democracy
2) Volume of information in modern media and the new challenges to journalism
3) How to create programming that responds to a constantly changing media landscape
4) Perspectives on broadcast journalism and user centered design
In this fast-paced workshop, Linda Norris and Rainey Tisdale will explore creativity theory and work with participants to demonstrate ideas for expanding individual and organizational creative practice.
Are you a performing artist? Have you ever dreamed of touring in the United States but don't know where to start?
In this session we’ll be discussing some of the major themes related to teaching pronunciation and how to easily integrate these topics into the EFL classroom.
For this week’s topic we’ll be discussing a variety of issues relating to the health and happiness of Ukrainians.