Learn more about opportunities for educational and professional exchanges in the U.S. and opportunities for USG alumni! Join us Saturday, June 17, at America House for info sessions on applying for programs, participating in interviews, or even how to successfully implement grant projects.
○ 11.30-12.00am: Tips from an Application Reviewer: Applying and Interviewing for Exchange and Educational Programs (RaeJean Stokes, U.S. Embassy)
○ 12-12:30pm: America House Resources and Opportunities for You (Tetyana Strelchenko, America House)
○ 12:30-1:00pm: Presentation of Resources for U.S. Exchange Alumni (Inna Zdor, U.S. Embassy)
○ 1:00-1:40pm: Educational Opportunities in the U.S. (Liz Shchepetylnykova, EdUSA)
○ 1:45-2:15pm: Writing a Statement of Purpose or Application Essay (Viktoriya Mikhailenko, U.S. Embassy)
○ 2:15-3:00pm: Improve your Public Presentation Skills (Viktoriya Mikhailenko, U.S. Embassy)
○ 3:00-3:30pm: Successful Grant Applications and Project Implementation (Anton Plaksun, NGO Svitlo)
Remember! To enter America House you should present a passport or driver's license.
Yes, we’re honing in on modals for this session—discussing and working with various ways of enabling our students to differentiate between and suavely express ability, possibility, permission, request, offers, and suggestions.
A workshop and discussion offer the general public a practical investigation into the multi-sensory process of translation. Part of a yearlong research and performance project by American choreographer Peter Kyle and Ukrainian choreographer Anton Ovchinnikov, who are using contemporary dance as a vehicle for cross-cultural exchange
Are you thinking about studying Law in the USA? Audrey Woods, Assistant Dean of Enrollment Management, Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law will cover various topics.
Mr. Chris Steineger has a brilliant career of over 30 years in the American government. He is former Kansas State senator. He is going to share with us information about general workings of American government and some insights about the American government perspective and what are the current trends of public opinion overall.
A determined woman works with a hardened boxing trainer to become a professional.
A documentary Roosevelt Roughriders, a girls' high-school basketball team in Seattle, and one player's fight to regain her eligibility to play.