Learn more about opportunities for educational and professional exchanges in the U.S. and opportunities for USG alumni! Join us Saturday, June 17, at America House for info sessions on applying for programs, participating in interviews, or even how to successfully implement grant projects.
○ 11.30-12.00am: Tips from an Application Reviewer: Applying and Interviewing for Exchange and Educational Programs (RaeJean Stokes, U.S. Embassy)
○ 12-12:30pm: America House Resources and Opportunities for You (Tetyana Strelchenko, America House)
○ 12:30-1:00pm: Presentation of Resources for U.S. Exchange Alumni (Inna Zdor, U.S. Embassy)
○ 1:00-1:40pm: Educational Opportunities in the U.S. (Liz Shchepetylnykova, EdUSA)
○ 1:45-2:15pm: Writing a Statement of Purpose or Application Essay (Viktoriya Mikhailenko, U.S. Embassy)
○ 2:15-3:00pm: Improve your Public Presentation Skills (Viktoriya Mikhailenko, U.S. Embassy)
○ 3:00-3:30pm: Successful Grant Applications and Project Implementation (Anton Plaksun, NGO Svitlo)
Remember! To enter America House you should present a passport or driver's license.