Learn more about opportunities for educational and professional exchanges in the U.S. and opportunities for USG alumni! Join us Saturday, June 17, at America House for info sessions on applying for programs, participating in interviews, or even how to successfully implement grant projects.
○ 11.30-12.00am: Tips from an Application Reviewer: Applying and Interviewing for Exchange and Educational Programs (RaeJean Stokes, U.S. Embassy)
○ 12-12:30pm: America House Resources and Opportunities for You (Tetyana Strelchenko, America House)
○ 12:30-1:00pm: Presentation of Resources for U.S. Exchange Alumni (Inna Zdor, U.S. Embassy)
○ 1:00-1:40pm: Educational Opportunities in the U.S. (Liz Shchepetylnykova, EdUSA)
○ 1:45-2:15pm: Writing a Statement of Purpose or Application Essay (Viktoriya Mikhailenko, U.S. Embassy)
○ 2:15-3:00pm: Improve your Public Presentation Skills (Viktoriya Mikhailenko, U.S. Embassy)
○ 3:00-3:30pm: Successful Grant Applications and Project Implementation (Anton Plaksun, NGO Svitlo)
Remember! To enter America House you should present a passport or driver's license.
How to motivate students to honest study? What study conditions should be provided for students at college to be motivated for Academic Integrity? Those are the questions to be discussed at Dan Rodkin’s lecture
True story of Heinrich Harrer, an Austrian mountain climber who became friends with the Dalai Lama at the time of China's takeover of Tibet.
Join us for the chat with Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Crockett Oaks III, who is currently serving as the Deputy Chief of the Office of Defense Cooperation in Kyiv, Ukraine.
In this first session we will work through the four-skills and assess how this approach can foster critical and collaborative thinking from our students. We will come away with increased knowledge on an aspect of New York history, and a stronger understanding of the benefits of the Pre-During-Post (PDP) lesson plan structure.
Aa lecture/presentation by Jade Dellinger, Director of the Bob Rauschenberg Gallery at Florida Southwestern State College.
Якщо Ви хочете навчатися у США, але Вам бракує знань щодо можливостей, процесу вступу в американські виші та фінансування своєї освіти, відвідайте щомісячну презентацію EducationUSA.
We will assess and practice the elements of good essay structure, including a ‘hook’, thesis, topic sentence, and the PEET paragraph framework. We will use pre-writing strategies to help stimulate idea.
You will enjoy communication and teamwork, improve your English, play, watch and discuss. American experts' consulting and coaching will enrich your global intellectual and creative development.