Join us for an exciting informal chat with Joe Klinger, retired Lieutenant Colonel (LtCol), Marine Corps Reserves, who will speak about the U.S. Military.
Here are some cool facts about Joe:
- Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Family: Wife and 2 daughters (living in the US)
- Education: Villanova University (1990) Bachelor’s Degree
- U.S. Naval Postgraduate School (1999) Masters’ Degree
- George Mason University (2003) Master’s Degree
- Joined the U.S. Marine Corps in 1990 as a Second Lieutenant (2ndLt)
- Served in the Marine Corps in Japan, Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan
- Stationed on-board an amphibious assault ship for two years-USS Tarawa (LHA-1)
- Worked at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001
- Joined the Foreign Service in 2003
- Posted to Mexico; The Bahamas; Washington, DC; Hungary; Afghanistan
- Retired from the Marine Corps Reserves as a Lieutenant Colonel (LtCol) in January, 2016
Don't miss your chance to practice English and find out more about the U.S.military service!
Please remember to bring your passport or driving license.
WE@AH welcomes guest trainer, Alyona Shlieienkov to lead this week’s session all about media and information.
Збираємо на професійний нетворкінг (та релакс!) в Американському домі SMM-ників громадських організацій та медіа, аби поділится досвідом успішно проведених кампаній у соцмережах.
Then join America House for a panel discussion on the International Experience in the Outcomes of Asset Recovery with Mark Vlasic and Tetiana Shevchuk. They will talk about the primary goals of asset recovery, success stories, why it matters for Ukrainian citizens and what citizens can do to advocate for asset recovery.
Start your day at America House, join a group, and spend your time trying to photograph interesting objects and interesting people. The quest has no limits; so wear your walking shoes and bring your camera to document your finds.
Summer is not over. We will be holding yoga outside again to fight back the doom of fall with good vibes. You're teacher will be Matt, certified instructor with 9 years experience: vinyassa flow for beginners to intermediate.
Join us for a 2 hour interactive presentation and discussion for entrepreneurs, designers, activists, artists, innovators, and anyone who wants to make their idea reality.
Працюючи з елементами телевізійного шуму, у проекті “The Noise” художники Олеся Трофименко та Ярослав Коломійчук викривають механізми впливів пропаганди і роблять видимим для глядача їх справжнє значення.