Join us for an exciting informal chat with Joe Klinger, retired Lieutenant Colonel (LtCol), Marine Corps Reserves, who will speak about the U.S. Military.
Here are some cool facts about Joe:
- Born: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Family: Wife and 2 daughters (living in the US)
- Education: Villanova University (1990) Bachelor’s Degree
- U.S. Naval Postgraduate School (1999) Masters’ Degree
- George Mason University (2003) Master’s Degree
- Joined the U.S. Marine Corps in 1990 as a Second Lieutenant (2ndLt)
- Served in the Marine Corps in Japan, Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan
- Stationed on-board an amphibious assault ship for two years-USS Tarawa (LHA-1)
- Worked at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001
- Joined the Foreign Service in 2003
- Posted to Mexico; The Bahamas; Washington, DC; Hungary; Afghanistan
- Retired from the Marine Corps Reserves as a Lieutenant Colonel (LtCol) in January, 2016
Don't miss your chance to practice English and find out more about the U.S.military service!
Please remember to bring your passport or driving license.
Pух Urban Gardening - це вирощування власної їжі у місті: чи то на підвіконні, чи на балконі, чи навіть у парку! Це не тільки вирішує проблему нестачі їжі в світі, але й дозволяє вирощувати свіжі овочі та зелень у своєму місті.
What is student life like at U.S. Campus? Join us to to learn all about academic life, student services, organizations, employment and Admissions best practices.
A chronicle of the childhood, adolescence and burgeoning adulthood of a young, African-American, gay man growing up in a rough neighborhood of Miami.
Do you know that you are the source of local power? You are the local authority! All of us have municipal rights and powers to manage most of all local issues. And we can make our local area better and improve a quality of municipal services.
Join us this week as we too go on the hunt, and reflect on the ways in which we might adapt it to meet the specific needs of our students.
In this three-hour interactive workshop you will find out: what the strongest position to be in before a negotiation is; how to prepare; how to build relationships in negotiation; what your negotiation style is; how to develop negotiation mastery; how to avoid giving discounts or giving in too easily.
Бажаєш навчатися у США, але бракує знань? Відвідай щомісячну презентацію EducationUSA, щоб дізнатися про процес вступу, фінансування своєї освіти та послуги, що надають центри EducationUSA.
Take us there. We’re ready. This is our chance to capture and share in words something memorable—a unique person, a special place, a strange thing, a beautiful animal, an indelible experience, whathaveyou—that fairly demands a full-on sensory description. Join us for Shining Scribes volume 12, the Descriptive Essay.