Makerspace offers you free equipment and materials for your creativity.
- Prototype, design and print your 3D models on a 3d Makerbot Replicator Printer.
- Create, draw and cut out any image from paper, vinyl or fabric on the Cameo Silhouette Vinyl Cutter.
- Get ready for your next gig - compose and record music with our iMacs and keyboards.
- Impress your friends - make professional videos with 4K cameras.
- 3D Printer Makerbot Replicator Mini
- BQ Hephestos 2 3D Printer
- PLA Filament of different colors
- Vinyl Cutter - Cameo Silhouette
- Dell Precision M4800
- iMacs with different software
- Midi Keyboard - MAUDIO Keystation 61
- Skullcandy headphones
- Tascam Linear Recorder
- SMART Smartboard
- SMART Podiums
- 4K Sony Video Cameras
- Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano
- Professional Microphones and Concert Equipment
- High Resolution Projectors
HOW TO USE MAKERSPACE:
- The Makerspace is open during regular America House hours.
- Makerspace is offered on first come first served basis. To make sure there is a room for your project, please sign up.
- Please come with your own external storage devices and/or media. All images, videos, recordings and projects will be removed from the Makerspace terminals as user checks out.
- Visitors can bring their musical instruments and necessary accessories.
- It is prohibited to use equipment for illegal activities, advertising, lobbying, or commercial purposes.